Monday, September 07, 2009

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green: Toronto Lovers



Spending time up north in Canada, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were spotted out and about in Toronto on Saturday (September 5).

The hot young couple strolled about the city’s streets, dropping into a few local shops before making a few purchases at Holt Renfrew.

In related news, Miss Fox recently chatted with press about her mentally instability issues, saying, “I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe. I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I’m a borderline personality—or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia. I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven’t pinpointed what it is.”

Also taking her shots at “Transformers” director Michael Bay, the 23-year-old claims he is “like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he’s a nightmare to work.”

 Fox Fox  Fox  Fox

 Fox Fox  Fox  Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment